Tune in from 12pm this Thursday to hear this week’s two local artists: John Gordon and Amy Dignan. Our listeners will vote to decide which artist is the weekly winner, with winners continuing on until there are two artists left for a Grand Final.
Congratulations to Don Allen for winning last week Sing Us A Song and progressing to Round 2.
If you would like to enter our Sing Us A Song competition you can complete the below form. The program is limited to 32 contestants and will be broadcast from March to September 2020.
Conditions of entry:
- Artist must reside in 4CRB’s broadcast area (Gold Coast, Tweed, Tamborine or South Brisbane)
- Artist must be available to pre-record an interview in person at 4CRB (no phone interviews)
- Artist must submit two songs with at least one being an original song
- Songs can be submitted digitally, by post or dropped in at 4CRB Mon-Fri 9am-5pm
- Songs are to be submitted with full name, address, contact number and short biography and photo
4CRB is an Easy Listening station and all song lyrics will be checked. A judging panel will determine if the songs are suitable to broadcast on 4CRB.
If you are interested in applying to be part of the program, please complete the following form: